Undergraduate ProgramsFebruary 4, 2024 2024-02-04 11:40
Bachelor’s Degree Completion program
Welcome to Cavalla International University Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program. The degree program is designed for students who have previous college experience, a certificate in a specialized field of study, or extensive work experience. Students admitted in the program may complete 30 credits hours of general education and 66 credits hours of professional training in their field of study.
Students who meet at least one of the qualifications listed below may be admitted in the program:
- One year of previous college experience,
- Two years of qualified certificates training,
- 5 years of continuous work experience in the students’ field of study and some on-the-job training.
The degree completion program is designed for working young adults who could not complete their undergraduate degree because of family issues, financial difficulties, or other challenges. The objective of the 64 credits hours degree completion program (for most students, 96 credits for those students without previous college experience) is to help students develop the necessary skills needed for career advancement. Students completing the program will be prepared for the fast-paced job market and will possess the necessary skills needed to be both qualified and competitive candidates.
Specialization for each student is determined after the evaluation of the students’ documents – education and work experience. The program is challenging. It requires lots of independent research and writing project reports. Due to this, only a limited students who past the university’s interview are admitted.
Cavalla International University offers 35 bachelor’s degree completion programs and more than 30 concentrations. Customized degree programs are also available. All bachelor’s degree completion programs at the university required a minimum of 66 credits hours for completion. Few students may require additional credits hours to meet the requirements for graduation.
Note: Students enrolled in Accelerated semesters option can complete their degrees in 1 1/2 – 2 years. While Students enrolled in the standard semesters option can complete their degrees in 2 – 3 years.
Available Bachelor’s Degree Programs:
Arts and Sciences:
- Bachelor of Arts in international human Rights and Humanitarian Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management
- Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness Management and Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Community Development
- Bachelor of Arts in Industrial Psychology and Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relationship and Diplomacy
- Bachelor of Arts in peace and Dispute Resolution
Business Management and Administration:
- Bachelor of Business Management and Administration
- Bachelor of Business in International Business Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Forensic Accounting
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Financial Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Development and and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Information Management Systems
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Organizational Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Organizational Management and Development
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Operation Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Project Management
- Master of Business Administration in Public Policy and Management
Department of Education and Human Development:
- Master of Arts in Education
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology and Management
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership and Management
- Master Arts in Human Development, Learning and Culture
Health Sciences and Technology:
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Care Management
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering
- Master of Science in Management Information Systems